NewVIc Cricket Academy
NewVIc offers talented 16-19yr olds the opportunity to play elite level college cricket, competing against the best in Essex, London and the country through AoC Sport.
- Complete 6-8 hours of cricket training weekly with Essex Cricket Coaches.
- Have the opportunity to train and improve your skills, technique and fitness whilst gaining information and advice about diet, health and lifestyle.
- Gain coaching in one-to-one, pair work and group work focusing on physical, technical, social and psychological aspects of the game.
- Complete any programme of study (BTEC Level 2 courses, BTEC Level 3 courses or A level programmes) across any subject area.
- Get a first class education with the top college in London for supporting progression to university.
- Compete in the UEL FE / HE indoor cricket league, and in the AoC Sport Indoor 24 Regional & National Tournaments.
- Compete in the Essex & London U17 & U19 Cups.
- Compete in the AoC Sport Twenty20 League, and National Cup.
- Gain support in playing high level club cricket, with links to numerous development and elite cricket clubs in Essex.
- Have the opportunity to complete Cricket Coaching & Officiating qualifications as part of the NewVIc Sports Leadership Academy.